I have just released a new Mohid Water executable, which is available for download at Mohid website download area. In order to run it from Mohid GUI, change the path in Tools...Options under the MohidWater text box which defines the path to the executable.
Main developments since last release:
- Non-hydrostatic version implemented
- Introduced a true axissymmetric model (2D XZ), avoiding calculation
in Y direction when not needed (mesh is 1 cell thick)
- Water density is computed with pressure correction
- General improvements in Turbulence module
- New ecological module coupled (Module Life) computing multiple plankton species
Any bugs or suggestions, please post in this forum.
MOHID Water forum. Questions and discussion around MOHID Water
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests