Problem when running with Schedule

Mohid Studio general discussion forum
dasalles@hotmail.com
MOHID Beginner

Problem when running with Schedule

Postby dasalles@hotmail.com » Wed Dec 06, 2017 14:00

Hi Mohiders,

I've installed Mohid Studio 2016 in a new computer and have a problem running simulations with "Schedule".

When I run a simulation using "Run Now" ir runs successfully. But when I try to run the same simulation using the option "Run as Separate Process" in the "Schedule" I get the following error message:

Constructing Mohid Water
Please Wait...
No error message
Data File does not exists : nomfich.dat

FATAL; INTERNAL; ModuleEnterData - ConstructEnterData - ERR02.

Program stop anormaly. See Log file.

C:\ACQUADINÂMICA\PJ_DIN_103_CAPRI_PEI\MOHID>PAUSE
Pressione qualquer tecla para continuar. . .

I've checked the nomfich file and it is in the right place, also I've tryed with others simulation and had the same problem.

Does anyone had this problem before? Should I try to reinstall Mohid Studio 2016?

Best regards,

Daniel Salles

davidbrito
MOHID Advanced user

Re: Problem when running with Schedule

Postby davidbrito » Wed Dec 06, 2017 14:51

Hello Daniel,

That problem is odd.
It seems that it is launching MOHID in the wrong folder that could be one of the reasons could not find nomfich.

Can you try in the "Schedule", the "Create batch file only" option and leave the default path that appears and write it down.
Then click ok and when finished, try to go to the file location and double click it and check if it runs.
This is because the process with running a sepparate process is similar and like this we check where is trying to run.

Then post here the content of the file (it is a .bat file that you can open in notepad).

Hope it helps.

Best regards,
David

dasalles@hotmail.com
MOHID Beginner

Postby dasalles@hotmail.com » Wed Dec 06, 2017 15:20

Hello David,

I've created the batch file and it runned successfully.

The content in the batchfile:

REM
REM Batch file generated by MOHID Studio a : 2017-12-06 13:09:20
REM
COPY "C:\ACQUADINÂMICA\PJ_DIN_103_CAPRI_PEI\MOHID\data\Nomfich_1.dat" "C:\ACQUADINÂMICA\PJ_DIN_103_CAPRI_PEI\MOHID\exe\Nomfich.dat"
C:
CD "C:\ACQUADINÂMICA\PJ_DIN_103_CAPRI_PEI\MOHID\exe"
"C:\Program Files\Action Modulers\MOHID Studio 2016\MohidExe\x64\MOHIDWater_release_single_x64.exe"
PAUSE

After running with the batchfile I've tryed with "Run as separate process" again and had the same problem as before.

Best regards,

Daniel Salles

davidbrito
MOHID Advanced user

Postby davidbrito » Wed Dec 13, 2017 08:40

Dear Daniel,

Thanks for the feedback.
I cant reproduce it. My "run as separate process" starts very similarly to the run as batch file. And works both on MOHID Water or MOHID Land.

Can you please try to catch the start of the black window when "runs as separate process"?
A screenshot is enough.
I just want to see the part before appearing MOHID, where it should show the same commands as the "run as batchfile"

Thanks,
David

Return to “MOHID Studio”