Residual outputs

Mohid Studio general discussion forum
garbossa@gmail.com
MOHID Beginner

Residual outputs

Postby garbossa@gmail.com » Fri Apr 11, 2014 13:51

Hello Mohiders,

We have run the simulations, validated with measured data and the results seems to be very good. We selected 89 points in our bay to generate time series and residuals for Hydrodynamics, Fecal Coliform, and Temperature… and everything worked just fine. I´m also able to open the map for the velocity modulus residuals. However… :wink:

We are having some difficulties in two situations:

1 – When we try to open the map, residual vectors for velocity, it returns the following message: “System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: The value '0' it is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' e 'Maximum'. …”

2 – When we try to open a map with the residuals for Fecal Coliform. This option do not appear when a try to load it as a map from the HDF5 file in Add Poly -> Group -> (There is just the "Results" option).

My doubt is, What I´m missing in both cases? :?: There is some command to generate the residuals for vectors and F.C. in the HDF5 files, besides the ones in the Waterproperties data files?

Best Regards!

Garbossa LHP

davidbrito
MOHID Advanced user

Re: Residual outputs

Postby davidbrito » Wed Jun 11, 2014 17:17

Hello Garbossa,

1. You choose to open the "Residual" group and inside that group you select the feature velocity?
Maybe it is better if you sen the file so i can check it. Send me to the e-mail.

2. The fecal coliform is a water properties property or lagrangian? Because if it is Lagrangian then you need to open it as lagangian particles.
Either way send me the file.

Hope I can help.

best regards,
David

Return to “MOHID Studio”