Mohid GIS sample data

MOHID GIS general discussion forum
joris.vanlede@lin.vlaanderen.be
MOHID Beginner

Mohid GIS sample data

Postby joris.vanlede@lin.vlaanderen.be » Tue Nov 08, 2005 16:17

Hi,

I am currently working my way through the MOHID GUI user manual.
In order to understand things better, and to be able to play with the user interface a bit, I am working with some sample files that I found on the MOHID website, in the download section.
However, these sample sets contain no .xyz files.
Would it be possible to link me through to the sample data set that is used in the manual to create the example graphs?

Tnx in advance,

Joris Vanlede
Fresh MOHID user,
BELGIUM

frank.maretec@ist.utl.pt
MOHID Guru

Mohid GIS sample data

Postby frank.maretec@ist.utl.pt » Fri Nov 18, 2005 23:04

Dear Joris,

sorry the late answer. My colleagues have been quiet busy and I have been to Brussels this week...

I send you same MOHID GIS Data files by e-mail (not necessarly the ones from the manual).

Soon I will post a new version of MOHID on the NET. Here I will include updated sample data files for MOHID GIS.

Hope this helps,
Frank

juneng@bsdmail.org
MOHID Beginner

Re: Mohid GIS sample data

Postby juneng@bsdmail.org » Sun Dec 17, 2006 09:06

frank.maretec@ist.utl.pt wrote:Dear Joris,

sorry the late answer. My colleagues have been quiet busy and I have been to Brussels this week...

I send you same MOHID GIS Data files by e-mail (not necessarly the ones from the manual).

Soon I will post a new version of MOHID on the NET. Here I will include updated sample data files for MOHID GIS.

Hope this helps,
Frank

Hi, Frank
It is nice seeing you helping the beginners here in the forum. I am a totally beginner in MOHID and is still working in figuring out the very first step in setting up the model. I'd be very grateful if you can kindly send me the sample data for MOHIDGIS. I was looking all around for a step-by-step guide to this matter and almost come to a conclusion that this manual just does not exist. If I am wrong and it does exist, please kindly direct me to the references.
Many thanks in advance.

Cheers
Juneng

juneng@bsdmail.org
MOHID Beginner

Postby juneng@bsdmail.org » Sun Dec 17, 2006 09:06

frank.maretec@ist.utl.pt wrote:Dear Joris,

Hope this helps,
Frank

Hi, Frank
It is nice seeing you helping the beginners here in the forum. I am a totally beginner in MOHID and is still working in figuring out the very first step in setting up the model. I'd be very grateful if you can kindly send me the sample data for MOHIDGIS. I was looking all around for a step-by-step guide to this matter and almost come to a conclusion that this manual just does not exist. If I am wrong and it does exist, please kindly direct me to the references.
Many thanks in advance.

Cheers
Juneng

francesco.pasanisi@portici.enea.it
MOHID Beginner

request for GIS sample data

Postby francesco.pasanisi@portici.enea.it » Fri Apr 13, 2007 14:36

Hi,
I am a new MOHID user. I am learning to use MOHID GIS, and it would be very helpful if you can send me some some GIS sample data.
Thanks in advance,
Francesco

administrator@.
Site Admin

Postby administrator@. » Wed Apr 18, 2007 16:27

Hi Francesco,

I think there's no GIS data samples available for download at this point. In the next release of MOHID I'll add some. Meanwhile you might wan't to try to create them your self, by reading MOHID wiki.

http://www.mohid.com/wiki/index.php

You'll need a username and password that I'll send you by e-mail.

Best regards,
Luis

duylong09@gmail.com
MOHID Beginner

Postby duylong09@gmail.com » Mon Aug 06, 2012 03:59

Hi,
I am a new MOHID user. I am learning to use MOHID GIS through the tutorial but I can't see any GIS sample in the tutorial. It would be very helpful if you can send me some GIS sample data.
Thanks in advance,
Duylong

Return to “MOHID GIS (discontinued)”