MohidGis versus MOHID post-processor

MOHID GIS general discussion forum
paulo.chambel@hidromod.com
MOHID Advanced user

MohidGis versus MOHID post-processor

Postby paulo.chambel@hidromod.com » Fri Apr 21, 2006 16:39

Dear Frank and Luís,

I have a problem. I would like to do a color field where I only select a sub are of my hdf5 results. I can do that in the Mohid post-processing but I would prefer to do in the MohidGis (the figures are nicer). This option is available in the MohidGis ? Another thing in the post-processor is possible to make differences between hdf5 fields. This I now that in MohidGis is not possible. I now that there is a plan of merging this two tools. This will help a lot in the figures production because in my reports usually half of the figures are in mohidgis and the other half (differences, vertical sections) are post-processor.

Best regards,
Paulo
The peace be with you

luis_at_mohid.com
MOHID Developer
Location: Instituto Superior Técnico - Technical University of Lisbon

Postby luis_at_mohid.com » Fri Apr 21, 2006 19:36

Hi Paulo,

Of course. This is in our \"TO DO\" list. We hope to include this features soon. Meanwhile I have written some small programs in Fortran which can make some of this operations (differences) and then produce a hdf5 which you can plot in Mohid GIS. If you're interested I can send it to you. I didn't have time to release these tools because I was thinking of joining them into one powerful hdf5 tool.

Regarding the ROI definition this does not seem very complicated, I believe I can do it soon and quickly, when I come back from vacations in 2 weeks.

Regards,
Luis

Return to “MOHID GIS (discontinued)”