Entering wiki website

MOHID GIS general discussion forum
vvieira@ualg.pt
MOHID Beginner

Entering wiki website

Postby vvieira@ualg.pt » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:23

Following your reply to the previous post, the wiki website doesn´t let me in though I use my mohid user login.
Then, there isn't much point on having a wiki website if people can´t access it!

As these two posts of mine are somewhat useless, I sugest you to delete then sometime next week.

thank you

administrator@.
Site Admin

Postby administrator@. » Thu Apr 19, 2007 13:57

Hi,

The wiki website is protected to insure there's no vandalism occurs as it has happened in the past.
I thought you already the username and password. Sorry about that.
It will be sent by you by e-mail.
Best regards,
Luis

paulo.chambel@hidromod.com
MOHID Advanced user

Postby paulo.chambel@hidromod.com » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:53

Hi,
I was do one that suggest vvieira@ualg.pt to come to the forum to share his questions with the MOHID community. This is the methodology adopted by us in opposition to the one to one support via email and phone to avoid answering the same questions several times. Like Luis said the wiki must be protected. I hope all MOHID users understand that this is a free service put available by the MOHID team with the aim of disseminate the MOHID tool. The number of users is growing and the forum is an efficient way of given support without taking to much time. The time is fundamental to us because we need time to work in the projects that pay our salary and eventually pay this free support indirectly.
I would like also to suggest to the more silent users that have a lot of experience (I now they exist) to also to give their contribution in the support to the new users. My sensation is that every body is always waiting that Luis, my self or Frank answer. This is a community so in my view everybody should give their contribution in the support.

Paulo
The peace be with you

ssli@tju.edu.cn
MOHID User

I can not get in the wiki website

Postby ssli@tju.edu.cn » Thu May 31, 2007 08:36

I need some sample files for GIS and I have studied the MOHID only few days. Thank you!

My e-mail:liuxinyu5780@126.com

administrator@.
Site Admin

Postby administrator@. » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:30

Hi,

Please check MOHID wiki website for samples of GIS files.

Best regards,
Luis

Return to “MOHID GIS (discontinued)”