error while delineating the basin

MOHID Land forum. Questions and discussion related to MOHID Land
epelde.ane@gmail.com
MOHID Advanced user

error while delineating the basin

Postby epelde.ane@gmail.com » Mon Oct 17, 2011 16:54

Hello all!

I´m creating new digital terrain files since the beginning steps because I want to change the grid into a bigger cells one. After creating the grid, adding the data to the grid (with the grid data tool from points) and removing depressions, I got an error message when I try to delineate the watershed.
I select the DTM without depressions and check all files I want to create. I think that I´m following all steps as I did before but I´m missing something..

The warning message says that it cannot be found the specified file. So I´ve checked the DTM path in the domain properties but that´s ok.

Anybody knows where else can I check this?

Thanks in advance!

Jauch
Site Admin

Re: error while delineating the basin

Postby Jauch » Tue Oct 18, 2011 09:38

Hi Ane :)

You're using MohidStudio, right?
If I'm not wrong, this error happens because the executable that does the delination have its name changed, but the name in the MohidStudio was not changed.

If this is the problem, solve it is easy.

In Mohid Studio, go to the Administration menu. On the toolbar, click on the General icon. A window with the general settings for Mohid Studio will open.
The first block is the paths for each of the executable files that MohidStudio uses.
The last one is the Basin Delineator executable. The correct executable is in the same path that the one there, but with other name (starting with BasinDelineator, probably).
I think there are now two versions, a single and a double version (double version uses more significant digits).
Pick the one you want to use (single or double) and close the window.

Now it should work :)

epelde.ane@gmail.com
MOHID Advanced user

Postby epelde.ane@gmail.com » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:14

Thanks eduardo!
exactly! that´s how it was..so it´s already solved :D

Jauch
Site Admin

Postby Jauch » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:35

;-)