Images (BMP) from MOHID post processor could not be opened

Discussion around MOHID GUI (managing projects, simulations, etc)
utong80@gmail.com
MOHID Beginner

Images (BMP) from MOHID post processor could not be opened

Postby utong80@gmail.com » Thu Mar 04, 2010 07:31

Hi everyone,

I tried to save images and created an AVI file from my simulation in MOHID Postprocessor.
The problem arise because but I could not open the BMP files and the AVI file from my window explorer. The BMP files and the AVI file only show blank image when I click it.
For your information, I copy the bmp2avi.exe to the same folder with the simulation folder and I am using Windows Vista.
Does anyone know why?

One last question is how to add the legend for instance : the reference vector legend and scale in MOHID Post? I tried to change the size, Xpos and Y pos but still the legend does not appear.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Sincerely,
Utong from Indonesia :?:
Last edited by utong80@gmail.com on Tue Mar 09, 2010 06:13, edited 1 time in total.

utong80@gmail.com
MOHID Beginner

Re: Images (BMP) from MOHID post processor could not be opened

Postby utong80@gmail.com » Tue Mar 09, 2010 06:11

Hi Mohiders, I can open and see the BMP files from MOHID post processor if I am using windows XP.

Utong

administrator@.
Site Admin

Postby administrator@. » Wed Mar 31, 2010 13:10

Dear Utong,

Yes, in fact this is a problem not of Windows Vista, but some graphic cards running on Windows Vista. The Post-Processor is no longer being updated. You may try to plot the results in MOHID GIS.
Could you post which is your operative system and graphic card, so that everyone knows which graphic cards give problems, please?

Cheers,
Luis

utong80@gmail.com
MOHID Beginner

Postby utong80@gmail.com » Thu Apr 08, 2010 13:22

administrator@. wrote:Dear Utong,

Yes, in fact this is a problem not of Windows Vista, but some graphic cards running on Windows Vista. The Post-Processor is no longer being updated. You may try to plot the results in MOHID GIS.
Could you post which is your operative system and graphic card, so that everyone knows which graphic cards give problems, please?

Cheers,
Luis

Dear Luis,

Thank you for your response. I'm using my laptop with Windows vista home premium edition SP1 and VGA card NVIDIA Geforce 8400M GT GPU.

Regards,
Utong

luis_at_mohid.com
MOHID Developer
Location: Instituto Superior Técnico - Technical University of Lisbon

Postby luis_at_mohid.com » Tue Apr 13, 2010 08:14

Dear Utong,

Thanks.
Best regards,
Luis

Return to “MOHID GUI (discontinued)”