Problem with Grid Generator

Discussion about MOHID support tools
jurgul@yahoo.es
MOHID Beginner

Problem with Grid Generator

Postby jurgul@yahoo.es » Thu May 03, 2012 15:23

Hello, I downloaded the grid generator tool, and when I execute de Generategrid software without changing the "Gridgenerator.dat" I have no problem and it creates the grid, but If I open de .dat file and make the changes I need to create the grid I am interested in, and not the one of the example, and even if y just change the name of the output file, it does not work. I guess the problem has something to do with the setting of my surfer, or the way it saves the file. The Used Key Words generated by the software has ******* in the output file name, -9.90E15 in Origin x, Y and grid angle and -9999 Coord Type. And no more is in this file.

Thank you for your help.

davidbrito
MOHID Advanced user

Re: Problem with Grid Generator

Postby davidbrito » Tue Jan 08, 2013 14:47

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Can you post your .dat files that do not work?
And the model gives any error or it runs normally? To see the entire messagens in the DOS window create a batch file (.bat) and edit it writting in first line the name of the executable and in second "pause" without the ". Save the file and double-click it. This allows that the executable runs but you pause the window so that you see if you have any errors.

David

Return to “MOHID Tools”